You can check the conditions of the battery you are using.
Select [: Battery info.].
- (1) Model of battery or household power outlet accessory used.
- (2) Battery level indicator () with the remaining battery level, in 1% increments.
- (3) The number of shots taken with the current battery. The number is reset when the battery is charged ().
(4) Battery recharge performance level.
- (Green): Battery's recharge performance is good.
- (Green): Battery's recharge performance is slightly degraded.
- (Red): Purchasing a new battery is recommended.
- Using a genuine Canon Battery Pack LP-E19 is recommended. If you use batteries that are not genuine Canon products, the camera's full performance may not be attained or malfunction may result.
- The shutter count is the number of still photos taken (not including movie recording).
- See Charging the Battery if [Calibration is recommended when charging battery next time] is displayed.
- If a battery communication error message is displayed, follow the instructions in the message.