Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a movie.
- Turn the dial to select a movie to play.
- In single-image display, the icon displayed in the upper left of the screen indicates a movie.
- In index display, perforations at the left edge of a thumbnail indicate a movie. Movies cannot be played back from index display, so press to switch to single-image display.
In the single-image display, tap or press .
Press to play back the movie.
- The movie will start playing back.
- You can pause playback and display the movie playback panel by pressing . Press it again to resume the playback.
- Turn the dial to adjust the volume (even during playback).
Movie playback panel
- Adjust the volume using television controls when the camera is connected to a television for movie playback (), because volume cannot be adjusted by turning the dial.
- Movie playback may stop if the card's read speed is too slow or movie files have corrupted frames.
- High internal camera temperature may prevent movie playback. Movie playback may also stop if the camera becomes hot during playback.