Resizing JPEG Images
You can resize a JPEG image to make the pixel count lower and save it as a new image. Resizing an image is possible only with JPEG // images. Resizing is not available for JPEG , HEIF, or RAW images, or for frame-grab images from 4K movies.
Select [: Resize].
Select an image.
- Turn the dial to select the image to resize.
Select the desired image size.
- Press to display the image sizes.
- Select the desired image size (1).
Save the image.
- Select [OK] to save the resized image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To resize another image, repeat steps 2 to 4.