Sample screen (Quick Control)
- Use your finger to tap (touch briefly and then remove your finger from) the screen.
- For example, when you tap , the Quick Control screen appears. By tapping on , you can return to the preceding screen.
- If [: Beep] is set to [Touch ], the beep will not sound for touch operations ().
- Responsiveness to touch operations can be adjusted in [: Touch control] ().
Touching the screen does not change settings (touch control is disabled) when [(VF shoot) Safety lock] is selected in [: Touch control] and you have specified button operations (except for menu-based function setup) for the following functions. This enables you to avoid changing settings accidentally by touching the screen with your nose.
- White balance
- Exposure compensation
- ISO speed
- Shooting mode
- AF operation/drive mode
- Flash exposure compensation/Metering mode
- AEB setting
- AF point selection
Sample screen (Menu screen)
- Slide your finger while touching the screen.