Tab Menus: Communication Functions Tab
- Network settings
- Bluetooth settings
- GPS settings
- Image transfer
- Reset communication settings
- Wi-Fi connections are not possible while the camera is connected to a computer or other device via an interface cable.
- Other devices, such as computers, cannot be used with the camera by connecting them with an interface cable while the camera is connected to devices via Wi-Fi.
- Network connections are terminated if you switch camera to or open the card slot cover.
- Auto power off is not activated while connected to a network.