This chapter describes autofocus operation and drive modes and introduces menu settings on the [: AF] tab.
- stands for autofocus. stands for manual focus.
- Tab Menus: AF Tab (Viewfinder Shooting)
- Tab Menus: AF Tab (Live View Shooting)
- Tab Menus: AF Tab (Movie Recording)
- AF Operation
- Selecting the AF Area and AF Point (Viewfinder Shooting)
- AF Area Selection Modes (Viewfinder Shooting)
- Selecting the AF Method (Live View Shooting)
- AI Servo AF/Servo AF Characteristics
- Customizing AF Functions
- AF Microadjustment
- Manual Focus
- Selecting the Drive Mode
- Using the Self-Timer