Select [: Touch control].
Select an item.
- [Sensitive] provides a more reactive touch-screen panel response than [Standard].
- To disable touch operations, select [Disable].
Precautions for touch-screen operations
- Do not use sharp objects such as fingernails or ballpoint pens for touch operations.
- Do not use wet fingers for touch operations. If the screen has any moisture or if your fingers are wet, the touch-screen panel may not respond or malfunction may occur. In this case, turn off the power and wipe off the moisture with a cloth.
- Attaching any commercially available protective sheet or sticker on the screen may degrade the touch operation response.
- If you quickly perform touch operation when [Sensitive] is set, the touch operation response may be poor.