Shooting Selfies (Self Portrait)
The Self Portrait mode processes the image to suit human subjects. Before shooting, you can also specify background blurring, brightness, and skin smoothing.
Face the screen toward the front of the camera.
Tap  on the screen.
- Tap  on the screen to activate [Self Portrait] mode.
Set the Self Portrait settings.
- Tap a function (1) to select it, then set the effect.
Take the picture.
When using the Touch Shutter:
- Tap the spot where you want to focus, then take the picture.
When using the shutter button:
- Press the shutter button halfway to focus, then press it completely to take the picture.
- After the camera achieves focus, do not change the distance between you and the camera until the picture is taken.
- Be careful not to drop the camera.
- Flash photography is not possible. Try to prevent camera shake when shooting in low-light conditions.
- The camera exits [Self Portrait] mode when you set the power switch to or do any of the following operations.
- Tapping  on the screen.
- Rotating the screen back to its original position.
- Pressing the button.
- The self-timer lamp () does not blink when the screen is facing toward the front of the camera in [Self Portrait] mode.