You can process RAW images by applying your preferred effects and saving as JPEGs.
Select [: Creative Assist].
Select an image.
- Use the keys to select images to process, then press .
Select an effect.
- Use the keys to select the effect.
- By selecting [Preset] and pressing , you can choose [VIVID], [SOFT], or other preset effects. [AUTO1], [AUTO2], and [AUTO3] are effects recommended by the camera based on image conditions.
- You can select effects such as [Brightness] or [Contrast] by pressing and then using the keys.
- Press when adjustment is finished.
- To reset the effect, press the button.
- To confirm the effect, press the button.
Select [OK] to save the image.