Highlight Tone Priority
You can reduce overexposed, clipped highlights.
Select [: Highlight tone priority].
Set an option.
- [Enable]: Improves gradation in highlights. The gradation between the grays and highlights becomes smoother.
- [Enhanced]: Reduces overexposed highlights even more than [Enable], under some shooting conditions.
- Noise may increase slightly.
- The available ISO range starts at ISO 200. Expanded ISO speeds cannot be set.
- [Enhanced] is not available when recording movies.
- With [Enhanced], results in some scenes may not look as expected.