Household Power Outlet Accessory
You can power the camera with a household power outlet by using the DC Coupler DR-E18 and AC Adapter AC-E6N (each sold separately).
Connect the DC coupler's plug.
- Connect the DC coupler's plug to the AC Adapter's socket.
Connect the power cord.
- Connect the power cord as shown in the illustration.
- After using the camera, unplug the power plug from the power outlet.
Insert the DC coupler.
- Open the battery compartment cover and insert the DC coupler securely until it locks.
Pull the DC cord through the hole.
- Open the DC cord hole cover and pass the cord through as shown.
- Close the battery compartment cover.
- Do not connect or disconnect the power cord when the camera's power switch is set to .