Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a movie.
- Use the dial to select the movie to play back.
- In single-image display, the  icon displayed in the upper left of the screen indicates a movie.
- In the index display, perforations at the left edge of a thumbnail indicate a movie. As movies cannot be played back from the index display, press to switch to the single-image display.
In the single-image display, press .
Press to play back the movie.
- The movie will start playing back.
- You can pause playback and display the movie playback panel by pressing . Press it again to resume the playback.
- Pressing the key skips forward approx. 4 sec. during playback. Similarly, pressing the key skips back approx. 4 sec.
- You can also adjust the volume during movie playback by using the keys.
Movie playback panel
Movie Playback Panel (Video Snapshot Albums)
- For details on the movie recording time available, see Time available for movie recording.