INFO Button Display Options
You can select the information displayed on the screen in response to pressing the button when the camera is ready to shoot.
Select [: button display options].
Select an option.
- Select the desired display option, then add a checkmark .
- Select [OK].
The red line turns green when the image is essentially straight.
Only horizontal tilt can be checked. (Forward/backward tilt is not displayed.)
- There may be a margin of error of approx. ±1°.
- If the camera is very tilted, the electronic level's margin of error will be larger.
- The electronic level is not displayed in Live View shooting when the AF method is set to [+Tracking].
- For details on [Quick Control screen], see Quick Control Screen (in Viewfinder Shooting).