Tab Menus: Wireless Settings
Wireless Settings 1
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth connection
- Airplane mode
- Wi-Fi settings
- Bluetooth settings
- GPS device settings
Wireless Settings 2
- Wireless communication is not available while the camera is connected via an interface cable to a computer or other device.
- Other devices, such as computers, cannot be used with the camera by connecting them with an interface cable while the camera is connected to devices via Wi-Fi.
- The camera cannot be connected via Wi-Fi if there is no card in the camera (except for ). Also, for  and Web services, the camera cannot be connected via Wi-Fi if there are no images saved on the card.
- The Wi-Fi connection will be terminated if you set the camera's power to , or open the card slot cover or battery compartment cover.
- With a Wi-Fi connection established, the camera's auto power off does not function.