Select [: Create album].
Select an album to edit.
- Press to add a checkmark .
- After selection, press the button.
Select an editing option.
Option Description Rearrange video snapshots Use the keys to select a video snapshot to move, then press . Use the keys to move it, then press . Remove video snapshot Use the keys to select a video snapshot to delete, then press . Selected video snapshots are labeled . To clear the selection and remove , press again. Play video snapshot Use the keys to select a video snapshot to play, then press . Use the keys to adjust the volume.
- Press the button when you are finished editing.
- Select  (Finish editing).
Save the image.
- Video snapshot albums can only be edited once.
Selecting Background Music
Albums and slideshows can be played with background music once you copy the music to the card, using EOS Utility (EOS software).
Select [Background music].
- Set [Background music] to [On].
Select the background music.
- Use the keys to select the music, then press . For [Slide show], you can select multiple tracks.
Listen to a sample.
- To listen to a sample, press the button.
- Use the keys to adjust the volume. Press the button again to stop playback.
- To delete the music, use the keys to select it, then press the button.
- For instructions on copying background music to cards, refer to the EOS Utility Instruction Manual.