When you set the copyright information, it will be recorded to the image as Exif information.
Select [: Copyright information].
Select an item.
- Turn the dial to select a character, then press to enter it.
- By selecting , you can change the input mode.
- To delete single characters, select  or press the button.
Exit the setting.
- Press the button, then press [OK].
Checking the Copyright Information
When you select [Display copyright info.] in step 2, you can check the [Author] and [Copyright] information that you entered.
Deleting the Copyright Information
When you select [Delete copyright information] in step 2, you can delete the [Author] and [Copyright] information.
- If the entry for “Author” or “Copyright” is long, it may not be displayed entirely when you select [Display copyright info.].
- You can also set or check the copyright information with EOS Utility (EOS software).