You can check the conditions of the battery you are using.
Select [: Battery info.].
- (1) Model of battery or household power source used.
- (2) Battery level indicator () with the remaining battery level, in 1% increments.
- (3) The number of shots taken with the current battery. The number is reset when the battery is charged.
(4) State of battery recharge performance, in three levels.
- (Green): Battery recharge performance is good.
- (Green): Battery recharge performance is slightly degraded.
- (Red): Purchasing a new battery is recommended.
- Using a genuine Canon Battery Pack LP-E19 is recommended. If you use batteries that are not genuine Canon products, the camera's full performance may not be attained or malfunction may result.
- The shutter count is the number of still photos taken (not including movie recording).
- If a battery communication error message is displayed, follow the instructions in the message.