Index Display (Multiple-Image Display)
Press the button.
- During image playback, press the button.
-  will be displayed in the lower right of the screen.
Switch to the index display.
- Turn the dial counterclockwise.
- The 4-image index display will appear. The selected image is highlighted with an orange frame.
- Turning the dial further counterclockwise will switch the display from 9 to 36 to 100 images. Turning the dial clockwise cycles through 100, 36, 9, 4, and single-image display.
- Use or the dial to move the orange frame for image selection.
- Press in the index display to display the selected image in the single-image display.