This chapter describes how communication functions are used to connect the camera to a smartphone or computer over Wi-Fi or a wired LAN and send images, control the camera remotely, or perform other operations.
Note that Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by erroneous network settings when using the camera. In addition, Canon cannot be held liable for any other loss or damage caused by use of the camera.
Take security measures that you deem necessary when using a network, at your discretion. Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access or other security breaches.
- Tab Menus: Communication Functions Tab
- Available Communication Functions
- Camera Connect Communication from Smartphones
- Wi-Fi Connections with a Computer Using EOS Utility
- Basic Communication Settings
- Image Transfer to FTP Servers
- Sending Images to a Web Service
- Remote Control (EOS Utility)
- Controlling the Camera with Browser Remote
- Ending Connections or Reconnecting
- Airplane Mode
- Checking and Editing Network Settings
- Syncing Time Between Cameras
- Setting Up GPS Features
- Connecting to a Wireless Remote Control
- Save/Load Communication Settings on Card
- Resetting Communication Settings