Specify camera controls to lock when the Multi-function lock is enabled. This can help prevent accidentally changing settings.
Select [: Multi function lock].
Select camera controls to lock.
- Press to add a checkmark .
The camera returns to shooting standby, and controls are now locked or unlocked each time you press the button.
- If it is changed from the default setting, an asterisk “*” will be displayed on the right edge of [: Multi function lock].
- Setting details are reset when [Clear all camera settings] in [: Clear settings] is performed.
- You can also lock/unlock controls in shooting standby under the following conditions.
- When displaying the electronic level
- When the screen is off
- When the screen is closed