Tab Menus: Wireless Features
Wireless features 1
Wireless features 2
- Wireless communication is not available while the camera is connected via an interface cable to a computer or other device.
- Other devices, such as computers, cannot be used with the camera by connecting them with an interface cable while the camera is connected to devices via Wi-Fi.
- The camera cannot be connected via Wi-Fi if there is no card in it (except for , , or ).
- The Wi-Fi connection will be terminated if you set the camera's power to , or open the card slot cover or battery compartment cover (but FTP transfer connections will continue even with the power set to ).
- With a Wi-Fi connection established, the camera's auto power off does not function.