Importing Images to a Computer
- Connecting to a Computer with an Interface Cable
- Using a Card Reader
- Connecting to a Computer via Wi-Fi
You can use EOS software to import images from the camera to a computer. There are three ways to do this.
Connecting to a Computer with an Interface Cable
Connect the camera to the computer.
Use EOS Utility to import the images.
- Refer to the EOS Utility Instruction Manual.
- With a Wi-Fi connection established, the camera cannot communicate with the computer even if they are connected with an interface cable.
Using a Card Reader
You can use a card reader to import images to a computer.
Insert the card into the card reader.
Use Digital Photo Professional to import the images.
- Refer to the Digital Photo Professional Instruction Manual.
- When downloading images from the camera to a computer with a card reader without using EOS software, copy the DCIM folder on the card to the computer.
Connecting to a Computer via Wi-Fi
You can connect the camera to the computer via Wi-Fi and import images to the computer ().