Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
- The last image captured or played back is displayed.
- To play back images starting with your most recent shot, turn the dial counterclockwise. To play back images starting with the first captured image, turn the dial clockwise.
- Each time you press the button, the display will change.
Basic information display
Shooting information display
Exit image playback.
- Press the button to exit image playback and return to shooting standby.
Shooting Information Display
With the shooting information screen displayed (), you can press up or down to view other information. You can also customize the information displayed, in [: Playback information display] ().
The camera features a touch-screen panel that you can touch to control playback. Supported touch operations are like those used with smartphones and similar devices. First, press the button to prepare for touch playback.
- You can also magnify display by double-tapping with one finger.