Cropping JPEG/HEIF Images
You can crop a captured JPEG image and save it as another image. Cropping is available for JPEG or HEIF images. RAW images and frame-grab images from 4K or 8K movies cannot be cropped.
Select [: Cropping].
Select an image.
- Turn the dial to select the image to crop.
- Press to display the cropping frame.
Set the cropping frame.
- The image area within the cropping frame will be cropped.
Resizing the cropping frame size
Turn the dial to resize the cropping frame size. The smaller the cropping frame, the more magnified the cropped image will look.
You can correct image tilt by ±10°. Turn the dial to select , then press . While checking tilt relative to the grid, turn the dial (in 0.1° increments) or tap the left or right arrow (in 0.5° increments) in the upper left of the screen to correct tilt. After completing the tilt correction, press .
Changing the cropping frame aspect ratio and orientation
Turn the dial and select . Each press of changes the cropping frame aspect ratio.
Moving the cropping frame
Use to move the cropping frame vertically or horizontally.
Check the image area to be cropped.
- Turn the dial to select , then press . The image area to crop is displayed.
- Turn the dial to select , then press .
- Select [OK] to save the cropped image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To crop another image, repeat steps 2 to 5.
- The position and size of the cropping frame may change depending on the angle set for tilt correction.
- Once a cropped image is saved, it cannot be cropped again or resized.
- AF point display information () and Dust Delete Data () will not be appended to the cropped images.
- Available aspect ratios vary depending on whether you use [: Cropping] or [: Add cropping information].