Quick Start Guide
- Press the button.
- If the language selection screen appears, use to select the language, then press ().
- If the date/time/zone setting screen appears, use to select a setting item, then press . Set with the / keys, then press ().
- After the [Welcome] screen appears, follow the on-screen instructions to connect the camera to your smartphone ().
- In areas where the TV video system is PAL, see Video System.
- You can also use the camera in handheld shooting and recording.
- To start recording, tap  or press the Start/Stop button. To stop recording, tap  or press the Start/Stop button again.
- [REC] is displayed in the upper left while movie recording is in progress, and a blinking red frame is displayed around the screen.
Review the recorded movie.
- Avoid pinching your fingers when opening or closing the stand.
- To stream video, see Live Streaming.