Charging the Camera
Charge the camera.
- Charge the camera over a USB connection with the included cable.
- After charging begins, the indicator turns orange.
- The indicator goes off after the camera is fully charged.
Charging the camera when it is fully depleted takes approx. 1 hr. and 50 min. at room temperature (23°C/73°F). The time required to charge the battery will vary greatly depending on the ambient temperature and the battery's remaining capacity.
- For safety, charging in low temperatures (5–10°C/41–50°F) takes longer.
- The camera can also be used while plugged in for charging.
- Charging may stop if the camera becomes hot.
Upon purchase, the built-in battery is not fully charged.
Charge the battery before use.
Charge the camera on the day you will use it or the day before.
The built-in battery will gradually lose its charge, even if it is not used.
Use the camera where the temperature is 0–35°C (32–95°F).
For optimal camera performance, use where the ambient temperature is 0–35°C (32–95°F). Lower temperatures may temporarily reduce the performance and life of the built-in battery. Higher temperatures may prevent continuous shooting if the camera becomes hot.