This chapter describes how to stream or perform other operations over a Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi connection.
Note that Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by erroneous wireless communication settings when using the camera. In addition, Canon cannot be held liable for any other loss or damage caused by use of the camera.
When using wireless communication functions, establish appropriate security at your own risk and discretion. Canon cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused by unauthorized access or other security breaches.
- Tab Menus: Wireless Features
- Connecting to a Smartphone or Tablet
- Connecting to a Wireless Remote Control
- Uploading Images to image.canon
- Live Streaming
- Advanced Connections
- GPS Settings
- Basic Communication Settings
- Reconnecting via Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Editing/Deleting Devices for Connections
- Airplane Mode
- Wi-Fi Settings
- Bluetooth Settings
- Camera Name
- Error Details
- Resetting Communication Settings
- Virtual Keyboard Operations
- Responding to Error Messages
- Wireless Communication Precautions
- Checking Network Settings
- Wireless Communication Status