Loading the Ink Cassette
Check the ink cassette size.
- Make sure the size of the ink cassette matches the size of paper you will use.
Open the ink cassette compartment cover.
Load the ink cassette.
- Insert the ink cassette into the printer in the direction of the arrow on the cassette until it clicks into place.
Close the ink cassette compartment cover.
Changing ink cassettes
- Do not touch the ink sheet.
- Avoid getting dust on the ink sheet.
- Do not reuse ink cassettes.
- If the ink sheet is loose, turn the sprocket gently to tighten it.
- For an ink cassette that has a lock on the bottom, press the lock (as shown) to release it as you turn the sprocket to make the sheet taut.