Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a movie.
- Use the keys to select a movie to play.
- In single-image display, the  icon displayed in the upper left of the screen indicates a movie.
- In index display, perforations at the left edge of a thumbnail indicate a movie. Movies cannot be played from index display, so press the button to switch to single-image display.
In single-image display, press the button.
- The movie will start playing back.
- You can pause playback and access the movie playback panel by pressing the button. Press it again to resume the playback.
- Pressing the key skips forward approx. 4 sec. during playback. Similarly, pressing the key skips back approx. 4 sec.
- Use the keys to adjust the volume (even during playback).
Movie playback panel
Digest movie playback panel
- To skip back or forward to the beginning of the previous or next clip during digest movie playback, press the keys.