Other Wi-Fi Settings
Besides setting up printing via Wi-Fi from [Wi-Fi settings] on the Home screen, you can also check setting information and reset Wi-Fi settings.
Choose [Wi-Fi settings] and press .
Choose an item to change and press .
To disable Wi-Fi connections, select [Disable].
Enables you to check the printer name, IP address, and other details.
- [Set Printer Name] enables you to rename the printer. Press to access the input screen, and then enter a new printer name ().
- Select [IPv4/IPv6 Settings] ► [IPv4] to enter the IP address and subnet mask for IPv4 manually.
- Select [IPv4/IPv6 Settings] ► [IPv6] to enable or disable the IPv6 address.
- Set the type of security in [Security settings].
- [IPv6] is not available with [Direct Connection].
- [Security settings] can be configured when [Direct Connection] is used or when SELPHY is connected to SELPHY Photo Layout.
- Connection may not be possible with [Security settings] set to [WPA3], depending on the smartphone OS, software version, or other factors. In that case, set it to [WPA2].
Enables you to reset Wi-Fi settings such as the printer name, router information, and password.
When entering a printer name, password, or other information, press to access the input screen.
- Press to select a letter, number, or symbol, and then press . To enter a space, select [Space], and then press .
- Press to select , and then press .
Switching input modes
- To switch from uppercase to lowercase letters and then symbols, press repeatedly.
Returning to the previous screen
- To confirm input and return to the previous screen, press to select [Finish], and then press .
- To cancel input and return to the previous screen, press .