Saving Picture Style Files
After editing, save the results to your computer as Picture Style files.
Specify the file name and destination.
- Caption and copyright input is limited to single-byte characters.
- To prevent subsequent editing or viewing of setting details, select the [Disable subsequent editing] checkbox before saving Picture Style files.
- Click [Save] after entering the information.
Saving in PF2 format will prevent the following editing details from being included. Save as a PF3 file.
- Adjustments to [Fineness] or [Threshold] in [Sharpness] on the [Basic] pane
- Tone curve adjustments on the [Basic] pane
- Adjustments on the [Six Color-Axes] pane
- Picture Style files saved with [Disable subsequent editing] selected can be used the same way as files saved without this option selected (), but they cannot be opened in PSE.
- Consider also saving Picture Style files as a separate file, without [Disable subsequent editing] selected, before saving with [Disable subsequent editing] selected.