Checking the Battery Information
You can check the status of the battery in use.
Press the button.
Display the information screen.
- Press the joystick up, down, left, or right, or turn and select , then press the joystick vertically.
Display the [Battery info.] screen.
- Press the joystick down or up and turn to select , then push the joystick vertically.
- (1) The battery in use is displayed.
- (2) In addition to displaying the remaining battery level, the remaining level will be displayed in 1% units.
- (3) The number of shots taken with the battery in use is displayed. The count is reset when charging is carried out.
(4) The degradation status of the battery is displayed.
- : Not degraded
- : Battery is slightly degraded
- : Battery replacement is recommended
- We recommend that you use the genuine Canon LP-EL battery pack. Using a non-genuine battery may result in a malfunction or a risk of not being able to exploit the original performance of the flash.
- When the message [Cannot communicate with battery Use this battery?] appears, follow the instructions in the message.