Importing Images to a Computer
You can use EOS software to import images from the camera to a computer. There are three ways to do this.
Connecting to a Computer via an Interface Cable (Sold Separately)
Connect the camera to the computer with an interface cable (sold separately).
- As an interface cable, you can use a IFC-600PCU cable (sold separately).
- Insert the cord’s plug into the camera’s digital terminal (USB Micro-B).
- Connect the cord’s plug to the computer’s USB terminal (USB Type-A).
Use EOS Utility to import the images.
- Refer to the EOS Utility Instruction Manual.
- With a Wi-Fi connection established, the camera cannot communicate with the computer even if they are connected with an interface cable.
You can use a card reader to import images to a computer.
Insert the card into the card reader.
Use Digital Photo Professional to import the images.
- Refer to the Digital Photo Professional Instruction Manual.
- When downloading images from the camera to a computer with a card reader without using EOS software, copy the DCIM folder on the card to the computer.