High-speed display that switches between each shot and the live image is available when shooting in  (high-speed continuous shooting) drive mode and in a shutter mode other than electronic shutter.
Select [: High speed display].
Select an option.
- Select [Enable] for display that switches between each shot and the live image.
- Images may waver or flicker during high-speed display. This occurs more often at high shutter speeds. However, this does not affect shooting results.
- High-speed display is not performed for shutter speeds slower than 1/30 sec., aperture values higher than f/11, conditions that make autofocusing difficult, flash photography, or high ISO expansion. It may also stop as you are shooting.
High-speed display is not available in the following cases.
- With [: OVF sim. view assist] set to [On]
- With [: Display simulation] set to [Disable] or [Exposure only during DOF]