Trademarks and Licensing
- Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Microsoft and Windows are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- App Store and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Google Play and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
- QR Code is a trademark of Denso Wave Inc.
- SDXC logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
- HDMI, HDMI logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo and the Wi-Fi Protected Setup mark are trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Canon Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About MPEG-4 Licensing
- “This product is licensed under AT&T patents for the MPEG-4 standard and may be used for encoding MPEG-4 compliant video and/or decoding MPEG-4 compliant video that was encoded only (1) for a personal and non-commercial purpose or (2) by a video provider licensed under the AT&T patents to provide MPEG-4 compliant video. No license is granted or implied for any other use for MPEG-4 standard.”
- THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE AVC PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE FOR THE PERSONAL USE OF A CONSUMER OR OTHER USES IN WHICH IT DOES NOT RECEIVE REMUNERATION TO (i) ENCODE VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AVC STANDARD (''AVC VIDEO'') AND/OR (ii) DECODE AVC VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED TO PROVIDE AVC VIDEO. NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, L.L.C. SEE HTTP://WWW.MPEGLA.COM
Notice displayed in English as required.
Use of genuine Canon accessories is recommended
This product is designed to achieve optimum performance when used with genuine Canon accessories. Therefore, using this product with genuine accessories is highly recommended.
Canon shall not be liable for any damage to this product and/or accidents such as malfunction, fire, etc. caused by the failure of non-genuine Canon accessories (e.g., a leakage and/or explosion of a battery). Please note that repairs arising out of the malfunction of non-genuine accessories will not be covered by the warranty for repairs, although you may request such repairs on a chargeable basis.
- Battery Pack LP-E6NH is dedicated to Canon products only. Using it with an incompatible battery charger or product may result in malfunction or accidents for which Canon cannot be held liable.
Check the following website for details on compatible accessories.