Checking Battery Information
You can check the status of the battery in use.
Press the button.
Display the information screen.
- Press the joystick vertically or horizontally or turn to select , then push the joystick straight in.
Display the [Battery info.] screen.
- Press the joystick vertically or turn to select , then push the joystick straight in.
- (1) Identifies the battery in use.
- (2) Shows a battery level indicator and the remaining capacity as a percentage.
- (3) Shows a record of the current battery flash count, expressed as a full flash count. The count is reset after recharging.
(4) Shows the battery recharge performance, indicating battery health.
- : Recharge performance good
- : Moderate
- : Battery replacement recommended
- Using a genuine Canon Battery Pack LP-EL is recommended. Non-genuine batteries may not offer peak Speedlite performance, and they may lead to malfunctioning.
- If the message [Cannot communicate with battery Use this battery?] appears, follow the instructions displayed.