- Unplug the product from the power outlet when you are not using it.
Do not place anything, such as cloth, on top of the product while in use.
Leaving the product plugged in for a long period of time may cause it to overheat and distort, resulting in fire.
Never reuse paper for printing, even if most of the paper is blank.
Reusing paper may damage the printer if paper jams or the ink sheet adheres to the paper.
Do not unplug the printer while it is printing.
If you accidentally turn the printer off while printing, restart it and wait until the paper is ejected. If paper jams and cannot be removed, contact your retailer or a Customer Support Help Desk. Do not attempt to remove jammed paper by force, which may damage the printer.
Do not use the printer near motors or other devices that generate strong magnetic fields, near TVs or radios, or in dusty environments.
This may damage the printer or cause malfunction.
The included power cord is only for use with this product.
The power cord cannot be used with other products.
- Basic product information is provided on the bottom of the printer and compact power adapter.
- Do not subject the printer to excessive force, which may damage the printer or cause paper jams.
- Do not expose the printer to insecticides or other volatile substances. Additionally, do not store the printer in contact with rubber, vinyl, or plastic products over extended periods, which may cause deformation of the casing.
- Avoid condensation on the printer, which may happen when moving the printer from cold to warm environments. Put the printer in a sealed plastic bag and allow it to adjust to the new temperature before removing the bag. If condensation forms, allow the printer to dry naturally at room temperature before using again.
- When the printer becomes dirty, wipe it with a soft, dry cloth.
- If the air vents become dusty, remove the ink cassette before wiping the dust away, to prevent dust from getting inside and affecting print quality.
- Never wipe the printer with solvents, such as benzene or thinner, or neutral detergent, which may cause deformation or peeling of the casing.