You can crop a captured JPEG image and save it as another image. Cropping an image is possible only with JPEG images. Images shot in RAW cannot be cropped.
Select [: Cropping].
Select an image.
- Use the keys to select an image to crop.
Set the cropping frame.
- Press the button to display the cropping frame.
- The image area within the cropping frame will be cropped.
Resizing the cropping frame size
Use the or button to resize the cropping frame. The smaller the cropping frame, the more magnified the cropped image will look.
Changing the cropping frame aspect ratio and orientation
Use the dial to select . Press the button to change the cropping frame aspect ratio.
Moving the cropping frame
Use the keys to move the frame vertically or horizontally. Move the cropping frame until it covers the desired image area.
You can correct image tilt by ±10°. Use the dial to select , then press the button. While checking tilt relative to the grid, turn the dial to straighten the image. After correction is finished, press the button.
Check the image area to be cropped.
Use the dial to select , then press the button. The image area to crop is displayed.
- Use the dial to select , then press the button.
- Select [OK] to save the cropped image.
- Check the destination folder and image file number, then select [OK].
- To crop another image, repeat steps 2 to 5.