Setting the Screen Display Level
You can set how information is displayed on the screen according to your preference. Change the settings as necessary.
Display the main tabs.
- Press the button to display the menu screen.
Select the  tab.
- Turn the dial or press the keys to select the  tab, then press .
You can choose from [Standard] or [Guided] as the type of menu display. When set to [Guided], the camera displays main tab descriptions after you press the button. When set to [Standard], the camera only displays the menu screen after you press the button. The default setting is [Guided].
Select [: Menu display].
Select the display type.
(1) Main tabs
Shooting Mode Guide
A brief description of the shooting mode can be displayed when you switch shooting modes. The default setting is [Enable].
Select [: Mode guide].
Turn the Mode dial.
- A description of the selected shooting mode will appear.
Press the key.
- The rest of the description will appear.
- To clear the mode guide, press .
- In / mode, you can display the shooting mode selection screen.
A brief description of functions and items can be displayed when you use Quick Control or menu settings. The default setting is [Enable].
Select [: Feature guide].
Quick Control screen
(1) Feature guide
- To clear a description, continue performing operations.