You can select the performance parameter to prioritize in shooting screen display for still photos.
Select [: Disp. performance].
Select an option.
When set to [Smooth]
- By pressing the button to add a checkmark, you can include low-light locations in the scenarios for suppressing lower display frame rates.
- The high frame rate (119.88 fps) display of the [Smooth] option is used for shooting standby in viewfinder shooting.
- Some shooting conditions and camera operations may prevent smooth, high frame rate display, even when set to [Smooth].
Shooting under low light with [Suppress lower frame rate] set for shooting screen display may affect performance as follows.
- Faster battery consumption
- Fewer shots available
- Lower image display brightness
- Difficulty in autofocusing
- Lower metering precision
- Lower flicker detection precision
- Lower subject detection precision