Using second-curtain sync at low shutter speeds enables natural shots of subject motion trails, such as car lights. The flash fires immediately before the camera finishes shooting (before the shutter closes).
Push the joystick straight in.
Select the item shown in (1).
- Press the joystick vertically or horizontally or turn to select the item, then push the joystick straight in.
- Press the joystick horizontally or turn to select , then push the joystick straight in.
- Second-curtain sync works well in (Bulb) shooting mode.
- The Speedlite fires twice in flash mode. The first firing, which does not indicate malfunctioning, is preflash to determine flash output.
- To return to normal flash firing, select (first-curtain sync) in step 3 ( is not displayed on the screen after configuration).