Manual Flash / Multiple Flash set in the Receiver Unit
You can directly operate the receiver unit to manually set the manual flash or stroboscopic flash. This function is called "individual receiver". This is useful when, for example, you use the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E2 (sold separately) to perform wireless manual flash or stroboscopic flash.
Select with the joystick.
Set the individual receiver.
- Press the joystick up, down, left, or right, or turn and select , then press the joystick vertically.
- appears on the LCD panel.
Set the flash mode.
- Select with the joystick.
- Push the joystick to the left or right or turn to select or , then push the joystick vertically.
Set the manual flash output. For details on the setting procedure, see "Manual Flash".
Set the stroboscopic flash settings. For details on the setting procedure, see "Stroboscopic Flash".
- The flash frequency when performing stroboscopic flash during optical transmission wireless shooting can be set from 1 Hz to 199 Hz (settings from 250 Hz to 500 Hz are not available).
- A receiver unit that is set as an individual receiver unit cannot be subject to flash mode control from the sender unit. The receiver unit fires in the flash mode that is set by individual receiver.