Printing Wirelessly from Smartphones or Cameras
This chapter describes how to print by connecting SELPHY to your smartphone or camera via Wi-Fi.
For details on printing with SELPHY Photo Layout, see Using SELPHY Photo Layout.
- Remove any inserted memory cards or USB flash drives.
- Insert a paper cassette loaded with your preferred size of paper and an ink cassette in SELPHY (, ).
- Make sure your smartphone operating system is up to date.
- Setting up Wi-Fi on SELPHY
- Printing from a Smartphone via AirPrint (iOS)
- Printing from a Smartphone via Mopria (Android)
- Printing from a Camera
- Subsequent Printing
- You can also print using the dedicated Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app.