Printing from a Camera
You can print as follows by connecting the printer to a camera compatible with DPS over IP, the PictBridge standard for Wi-Fi connections.
Connect to SELPHY from the camera.
- In the camera's Wi-Fi menu, select the network name (SSID) shown on SELPHY and enter the password.
- Use the camera to select images and print.
- Once printing begins, [Busy] is displayed.
- Do not disconnect the devices while the screen shown above is displayed. Images may not be printed correctly or completely.
- The Home screen or screen above is displayed when the camera is no longer connected.
- Any date or layout settings made on the camera take precedence over print settings made on SELPHY.