Still Photo Extraction from RAW Burst Images
Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
Select a roll.
- Turn the dial to select a roll.
- In single-image display, rolls are identified by a  icon in the upper left.
- In index display, press the button to switch to single-image display.
- Various settings may have a different effect on rolls than on extracted JPEG/HEIF images or on JPEG/HEIF images processed from extracted RAW images.
In single-image display, press the button.
- The roll is played.
Select an image.
Press the button.
Select an image format and save the extracted image.
- Images are saved in  quality when you select [Extract as ] or [Extract as ].
- Creative filters, cropping, and resizing are not available for JPEG/HEIF images extracted from RAW burst images or processed from extracted RAW images.
- HEIF images extracted from RAW burst images cannot be converted to JPEGs.