Switch to playback.
- Press the button.
- The last image captured or played back is displayed.
- To play back images starting with your most recent shot, turn the dial counterclockwise. To play back images starting with the first captured image, turn the dial clockwise.
- Each time you press the button, the display will change.
Basic information display
Shooting information display
Exit image playback.
- Press the button to exit image playback and return to shooting standby.
- Lines indicating the image area are shown on RAW images captured with [: Cropping/aspect ratio] set to [1:1 (aspect ratio)], [4:3 (aspect ratio)], or [16:9 (aspect ratio)] ().
- If the search conditions are set with [: Set image search conditions] (), only the filtered images will be displayed.
- When played back, images captured with [: Add cropping information] set to an option other than [Disable] () are displayed with lines indicating the image area.
Shooting Information Display
With the shooting information screen displayed (), you can press up or down to view other information. You can also customize the information displayed, in [: Playback information display] ().
The camera features a touch-screen panel that you can touch to control playback. Supported touch operations are like those used with smartphones and similar devices. First, press the button to prepare for touch playback.
- You can also magnify display by double-tapping with one finger.