You can play back the images on the card as an automatic slide show.
Specify the images to be played back.
Select [: Slide show].
Set the playback as desired.
- Select [Set up].
- Set the [Display time] and [Repeat] (repeated playback) settings for the still photos.
- After completing the settings, press the button.
Start the slide show.
- Select [Start].
- After [Loading image...] is displayed, the slide show will start.
Exit the slide show.
- To exit the slide show and return to the setting screen, press the button.
- To pause the slide show, press the button. During pause,  will be displayed in the upper left of the screen. Press the button again to resume the slide show.
- During the automatic playback of still photos, you can press the button to switch the display format ().
- Volume during movie playback can be adjusted by pressing the keys.
- During auto playback or when playback is paused, you can turn the dial to view another image.
- During auto playback, auto power off will not take effect.
- The display time may differ depending on the image.