You can specify up to 998 images to be printed in a photobook. When you use EOS Utility (EOS software) to import images to a computer, the specified images for a photobook will be copied to a dedicated folder. This function is useful for ordering photobooks online.
Specifying Individual Images
Select [: Photobook Set-up].
Select [Select images].
Select an image for the photobook.
- Use the dial to select an image for the photobook, then press the button.
- To select other images to be specified for a photobook, repeat step 3.
Specifying the Image Range for a Photobook
While looking at the images in the index display, you can specify the range (start point to end point) of images to be specified for a photobook at once.
- Select [Multiple] in [: Photobook Set-up].
Select [Select range].
Specify the range of images.
- Select the first image (start point).
Next, select the last image (end point).
A checkmark  will be appended to all the images within the range between first and last images.
Specifying All Images in a Folder or on a Card
You can specify all the images in a folder or on a card at once for a photobook.
All images in the folder or on the card are specified for the photobook when you select [All images in folder] or [All images on card] in the [Multiple] option for [: Photobook Set-up].
To cancel the selection, select [Clear all in folder] or [Clear all on card].
[All found images]: All images filtered by the search conditions are specified for the photobook.
[Clear all found images]: Clears photobook designation of all filtered images.
- RAW/HEIF images and movies cannot be specified for photobooks. Note that RAW/HEIF images and movies will not be specified for photobooks even if you specify all images with [Multiple].
- Do not use this camera to configure photobook settings for images with photobook settings set up on another camera. All the photobook settings may be overwritten inadvertently.