Focus on the subject.
- Press the shutter button halfway to focus.
- A green frame appears once the subject is in focus.
- A yellow frame is displayed when the camera cannot focus on subjects.
- If you perform camera operations during movie recording, the camera’s built-in microphone may also record sounds of the camera operations.
Record the movie.
- Press the button to start movie recording.
- While the movie is being recorded, the [REC] icon (1) will be displayed in the upper right of the screen.
- Movies cannot be recorded while connected via Wi-Fi.
- Audio is recorded in stereo.