Wireless Multiple Flash Shooting with a set Flash Ratio
This section describes wireless multiple flash shooting using manual flash. You can set the flash output in 1/3-stop increments for shooting in the range from full flash (1/1) to 1/8192 flash for each firing group. Set all the parameters on the sender unit.
Select with the joystick.
Set the flash mode to .
- Press the joystick up, down, left, or right, or turn and select , then press the joystick vertically.
Push the joystick vertically.
Select an item in (1).
- Push the joystick up / down / left / right or turn to select an item, and push the joystick vertically.
Set the firing group.
Push the joystick to the left or right or turn to select the flash method from the following. You can use wireless multiple flash shooting with firing groups A, B, and C added.
- All receiver units have the same flash output:
- Setting the flash ratio for firing groups A and B:
- Setting the flash ratio for firing groups A, B, and C:
Select a firing group.
- If you selected or in Step 2, push the joystick vertically and then push the joystick up and down, or turn to select the group to set the flash output.
Set the flash output.
- Push the joystick vertically.
- Push the joystick to the left or right or turn to set the flash output, then push the joystick vertically.
- Repeat Step 3 and 4 to set the flash output of all the groups.
Take the picture.
- Each group fires at the set flash output.
- When high-speed sync or optical transmission wireless is set, the setting range will be 1/1 to 1/128.
- When a flash other than the EL-1 is used as a receiver, if a low flash firing level is set, the correct firing level may not be displayed on the receiver side.
- When is set, set A, B, or C as the firing group for the receiver units. The flash will not fire if it is set to D or E.
- To fire multiple receiver units with the same flash output, select in step 2.